Join as WD Group Family today
MYR 1,200 – MYR 3,000
• Candidate must possess at least a SPM level, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Quantity Survey, Engineering (Civil)
• Preparation of Bill of Quantities for Tenders.Responsible in preparation and or equivalent.
• At least 2 to 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Fresh Graduates also welcomed to apply.
• Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
calculation of projects costing, feasibility study and project cash flows.
• Involve in calling, checking tender documents, closing and evaluation of tenders.
• Able to manage and coordinate project related contractual matters, including progress claim, verification, comparision and certification of sub-contractors and supplier claim.
• Measurement, taking off for on-going projects / issuance of contractual letters and notices to clients, sub-contractors and suppliers.
• Coordinate with project teams in administration contractual claims such as variation orders, extension of time, loss, expenses and etc.
• Attending Site Valuation, site meeting and preparing progress payment.
• Prepare project performance, work programme and progress report.
• Compiling, evaluating and updating of cost analysis and cost plan.
• Work closely with project team to ensure costs are controlled and timely payments made.
• To evaluate the progress claim received from the sub-contractors and supplier.
• To assist in the settlement of Final Account with the Client and Sub-Contractors.
• Comply, confirm and implement company procedure on all contract and administration matters.
• Able to meet tight deadline, work under pressure and work independently.
• Able to communicate and coordinate effectively with Client, Consultants, Construction Team and Sub-Contractors.
• Conducting research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality
• Liaising between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers;
• Identifying potential suppliers, visiting existing suppliers, and building and maintaining good relationships with them;
• Negotiating and agreeing contracts and monitoring their progress, checking the quality of service provided;
• Processing payments and invoices
MYR 2,200 – MYR 3,100
• To assist Project Manager and support the project team
• To ensure all construction works are carried out as per Construction Drawing, Specifications, Construction Plan Procedures, Work Instructions and etc.
• To keep proper records and prepare Site Diary on a daily basis
• To oversee/supervise work in progress for workers’ productivity and also to ensure minimum wastage material usage
• Responsible for the arrangement of site works and related activities
• To organize logistics and the workflows for sub-constructors and workers
• For Enginneer: Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
• At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in earthwork, road and drainage works
• Able to liaise and co-ordinate with sub-contractors and general workers.
• Able to understand detailed drawings and site levels.
• Possess positive working attitude, hardworking and able to work independently with minimal supervision, pro-active.
• Applicants must be willing to be based at outstations when required.
• Able to use Ms. Project and/or AutoCAD is an advantage
• Possesses own transport